- What unfinished business would you leave behind? i would not return home to tell my family how much i love them, i would not see the snow which should come my way tomorrow, i would not get my driver’s license, i would not turn twenty, i would not get a chance to visit wroxton or london, i wouldn’t see my amazing cousin get married, wouldn’t see my little baby turn five – so many more.
- What would you want to say to those you love? i apologize for being stubborn, for being needy, for everything being about me. i apologize for not doing everything in my power to give you everything you desire and deserve. i apologize for causing you pain and i wish that you would remember any and all of our good times together.
- What would people remember you for? hahahaah my sense of humor of course. my sarcasm, my dumb laugh, people would reminisce about how i don’t have my license, i like to think i make people laugh, even if they’re laughing at me, i hope people remember me for being myself, for wanting the best for the world, for being a person filled with positive energy – for the most part. i know they’ll remember me for my networking and my love for gerard.
- Would you have regrets? the absolutely only regret i would have would be to not travel the world with family and friends. regrets aren’t really my thing. i mean the choices i made in the past are what put me where i’m at right now – and i like it. i prefer thinking of my choices and decisions as learning experiences – i think of how to be different in the future – not regret.
- Would you think you spent your time wisely? not really no. i should drop out of college and travel the world.
- How many lives would you have help positively change? i would like to think that i haven’t given anyone a reason to change in a negative way, positivity is key. being happy is what keeps us going, i always tell people to smile, i’m not sure how many people i have influenced, however i do hope that there is at least one out there.
- Would you have let your talents go to waste? i wish i knew what they were; however hell naaaaah bro
- Would someone be inspired by your passing to seize the moment? that’s a weird question. i’m not sure.
- What and who would make you smile in the face of your death? my baby brother, my mom, my dad, my brother
took this from winkthinks! check out the site!! :)
what a day to be alive eh?